I cannot find the like heart on fellow members work when wishing to show my appreciation for their work. There used to be some at the bottom of the pictures film, all I have now is add work.. Please help, I enjoy showing my appreciation of fellow members creations. 

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know why that you are not seeing the heart like button Renate. I will send your message to Jane.

thank you, still not seeing it, there is a 'add art work' on the left hand side, where there used to be a little red heart as I like to review people's work too.. I am sending messages, but can't just add likes

Renate Fekete

I don't know why. Try clearing your cache and restarting your computer. If that doesn't work, I'll let Jane know.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2018   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service