Welcome to our Members Showcase! We are delighted to present Anita Mari from Denver USA

 

Anita creates delightful artworks using  Pen Markers and Pencils/Drawing Pens

To see more of Anita's work ; visit her Gallery https://theartcolony.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screen...

Anita's Showcase

When you view her Gallery, be sure to click on the images to view them larger!

Thank you for looking ......and please do take a look at Anita's page

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW! CONGRATS!!!! Anita....so good to see your works featured in TACs artist showcase...love your artwork!...simply dramatic!!!

What a beautiful garden of delights you have created. Spring will be here soon to inspire you to add more flowers,birds and trees to your wonderful collection. I can't wait !! x

Congratulations Anita as you already know I love your work - keep it coming !  Lyn x

Congrats, Anita. Glad to see your work featured. It is always impressive, whether pieces with intense colours or those delicate floral paintings.

Thank you so much Nelson!  You are the Best!  So grateful for all your encouragement and support.

Nelson Failing said:

WOW! CONGRATS!!!! Anita....so good to see your works featured in TACs artist showcase...love your artwork!...simply dramatic!!!

Thank you very much, Sharon.  I'm so honored by your comments!  oh, and I am looking forward to spring! 

sharon oppenheimer said:

What a beautiful garden of delights you have created. Spring will be here soon to inspire you to add more flowers,birds and trees to your wonderful collection. I can't wait !! x

Thank you very much, Allan.  I greatly appreciate your thoughtful comments and encouragement.

Allan Jones said:

Congrats, Anita. Glad to see your work featured. It is always impressive, whether pieces with intense colours or those delicate floral paintings.

Very honored by your visit and comment!  From one flower lover to another, you keep it coming too! 

Lyn Pilgrim said:

Congratulations Anita as you already know I love your work - keep it coming !  Lyn x

 Congratulations Anita, your artwork is truly awesome. Quite a talent.

Your art is delightful, I will come back a little later to view them all!!!!!

Thank you, Kathy, I always appreciate your comments!

Kathy Orrell said:

 Congratulations Anita, your artwork is truly awesome. Quite a talent.

Thank you for looking, I appreciate your lovely comments, very much.

Marthie Scholer said:

Your art is delightful, I will come back a little later to view them all!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

 

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

 

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2020   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service