Welcome to our Members Showcase! We are delighted to present Colin Bradley from Kent  UK

Colin creates stunning artwork consisting of landscapes, animals and still life using Pastel Pencils.

To see more of Colin's artworks; visit his gallery;                  https://theartcolony.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screen...

Colin's Showcase

When you view his Gallery, be sure to click on the images to view them larger!

Thank you for looking ......and please do take a look at Colin's page

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Colin! Love your art, beautiful work!

I've always been a big fan of your work Colin.  Congratulations for being in the spotlight!  It's definitely well deserved. I went on your gallery to see all of your work~ which brought me to your YouTube videos. Wow! WOW! WOW!  Very impressive!!  Excellent work. 

I am glad to have been exposed to your incredible work Colin. Looking forward to seeing more.

Congratulations on being our POTW. I have always admired your beautiful art and I don't think there is a single piece I do not love? One day...when I get some time...have got to watch your tutorials. 

CONGRATS my man!...your works are stunning!!!!....enjoy your moment in the limelight!

I love how you use the coloured paper. Amazing work.

Many congrats Colin......your work is stunning ......xx

hey congrats colin your works outstanding m8

Hi Colin, yes your pastel artwork is simply the best :)!  You must get so much enjoyment from seeing your art evolve on the paper in front of you; congratulations.

Congratulations on being featured; I really enjoyed your Hambleden Mill tutorial.

Your work is stunning Colin, congratulations on being featured. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service