Welcome to our Members Showcase! We are delighted to present Lynn Mckell from Perth, Australia

Lynn creates beautiful funky art using a variety of mediums and paints on canvas,chairs,pots and cups etc.

To see more of Lynn's artworks; visit her gallery;

https://theartcolony.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screen...

Lynn's Showcase

When you view her Gallery, be sure to click on the images to view them larger!

Thank you for looking ......and please do take a look at Lynn's page

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love your work, Lynn and it is so nice to have you as our POTW! You are amazing...so creative and a real inspiration!

I really appreciated the vey kind words, thank you so much Bette-Jane what a lovely thing to say. Xx thank you x
Many thanks Marthie x

Hey hey hey what a pleasant surprise Lynn! Congrats on being featured artist...love your work as you may already know...lol...always happy to see your art in the gallery...keep it up and keep em coming...Aloha

Hey Nelson, thank you for lovin my work, you are quite the inspiration to me you know and you're the only person I've ever met from Hawaii!! Lol xx :) that's what I love about this page meeting people from all over the world! Love it

Then I hold a special spot amongst your friends huh....lol...and yes, its so cool meeting people from all over the world...imagine if it wasnt for the internet, we wouldnt have met...and then sometimes you become close like family...there is a special bond between all of us here and its priceless!!!...I love the Art Colony!!!!!!

Super~Duper cool Lynn!! It's hard to believe you're a newbie...you're work is FANTASTIC!!  Congratulations on being in the spotlight...you deserve it! 

Oh Beth what a lovely thing to say, thank you so much that's really kind. I'm a real newbie it's true but having a great time giving art a go. Thanks again xxxx

Lovely fun stuff that always brings a smile.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service