Welcome to our Members Showcase! We are delighted to present Sandi Vince from London UK

Sandi creates beautiful art works using Soft Pastels

To see more of Sandi's work; please visit her Gallery 

https://theartcolony.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screen...

Bio

There is no Bio at this time

Sandi's Showcase

When you view her Gallery, be sure to click on the images to view them larger!

Thank you for looking ......and please do take a look at Sandi's Page

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations! Beautiful work Sandi! I love how soft they look.

You are a terrific artist, Sandi and I really enjoy your art. Happy for you, that you are honored as POTW!

Nice work Sandi!  Congrats!

beautiful work!!! I really love the shading and colors that you use...they show so much movement and texture, and are so soft at the same time..just beautiful!

Thank you so much.I have been away. What a wonderful surprise to return too. What an honour. Thank you so much for taking time to look at my art. Hugs Sandi

Laura Shelton said:

beautiful work!!! I really love the shading and colors that you use...they show so much movement and texture, and are so soft at the same time..just beautiful!

Thank you so much. I feel blessed. And full of appreciation for all the beautiful inspiring comments. Sandi. P.s. Sorry for delay in reply, I have been way with flu but what a wonderful surprise to return to. Sandi

Bette-Jane Schnabel said:

You are a terrific artist, Sandi and I really enjoy your art. Happy for you, that you are honored as POTW!

Thank you so much. Chuckles and does a happy dance with a tree. Best medicine in the world.

Pris Hardy said:

Nice work Sandi!  Congrats!

My Dearest Suzanne,
Thank you so much for your heartfelt comments. How wonderful to hear from you. That in itself is such a beautiful gift. I have missed you. This is really an honour to be showcased. And a beautiful surprise to come online to. Hugs Sandi. Ps. Your comments inspire me so much Susanne. They make me scrape myself off the couch and go and push the boat out to catch a fish for dinner. And out there on the five in all its peace, the only fish I catch are those with a golden glimmer. So thank you my friend.

Susanne Skene said:

Your work continues to fascinate me. The tension, drama and emotion grabs my attention and your art always seems to have an underlying story. Keep it up Sandi. Your style is authentic and easily recognizable as being yours. :)

Hi Laura, Thank you so much for taking time to look at my gallery and honour me with your words.

Laura Shelton said:

CONGRATS Sandi for being featured artist this time around....lovely artwork....enjoy you moment in the spotlight....Aloha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service