I'm so ready for 2018! I've had tooo much "life happening" and not enough "art happening" in 2017. My only New Year's resolution this time is to get back into my art and relax more. Anyone with me on this? Let's start 2018 off with a "New" atc swap. We will make 2 atcs each for 2 partners(4 cards total) based on the theme of "New"- ideas, thoughts, beliefs, hobbies, friends, etc. Your choice of materials and style. Have fun!!!

Sign up deadline is Jan 12, partners will be posted by Jan 14 and atcs should be mailed no later than Feb 2.

Have a question on how to participate? Click the link below =)

https://theartcolony.ning.com/group/atcs/page/how-to-participate-in...

Participants

1. Christine- Stacy, Mary

2. Sophie- Sheila, Stacy

3. Stacy- Desiree, Debra

4. Sheila- Sophie, Christine

5. Jennifer- Marion, Desiree

6. Desiree- Debra, Sheila

7. Debra- Jennifer, Sophie

8. Marion- Mary, Jennifer

9. Mary- Christine, Marion

Please post your address or friend your partners to give them your address.

Views: 628

Replies to This Discussion

Yay!!!!!! I'm so excited to see you ladies back!!!!!

I've got 3 made so far! One more to go! Feels good getting back into the swing of things =)

Sophie and Christine please message me your addresses. Thank you!

Hi Jennifer, I sent you a friend request so you could send me your address.   I am your partner for this swap and need it to be able to send your ATC cards to you please.  Marion K

Jennifer L Lundry said:

I'd like to participate :)

Christine, I need your address, please.

mary Margaret 

Mary any luck  on address? If I don’t hear - maybe I’ll send mine to you?

No, no luck. I think I saw her address on her page. Not sure if she has moved or not. Will message her again.

mm

Hi all! A question, just to make things sure: we will be sending TO the underlined names behind our own name, right? In that case, I will be sending mine to Debra and Sheila....there was some confusion between Debra and me about this, sorry!!!

And I forgot to add my adress:

Desiree Veltsema

Haringvliet 291

8032 HJ Zwolle

the Netherlands 

Have fun creating, everybody!

Yes Desiree, you send your cards to the persons underlined by your name =)

Desiree said:

Hi all! A question, just to make things sure: we will be sending TO the underlined names behind our own name, right? In that case, I will be sending mine to Debra and Sheila....there was some confusion between Debra and me about this, sorry!!!

And I forgot to add my adress:

Desiree Veltsema

Haringvliet 291

8032 HJ Zwolle

the Netherlands 

Have fun creating, everybody!

Hi! I think I figured out how we got confused...I asked Desiree for her address when in reality I only had to give her mine...sorry about that! So I guess I’m the one that got mixed up, LOL : )

Anybody hear from Sophie? I have two cards ready to go.

Not yet, but I did send her my addy.

sheila klein said:

Anybody hear from Sophie? I have two cards ready to go.

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service