As a follow-up to our Spring Fling swap, I thought it might be fun to doodle some bugs or insects. Just about everyone has a favorite little critter of some kind...butterflies, ladybugs, mantis, bees... etc   Let's get creative and share our favorites. Your choice of style(whimsical or realistic) and materials.

Create 2 regulation sized atcs each for 2 partners(total of 4 ). Sign up deadline is April 7 and partners will be posted April 9. ATCs should be mailed no later than April 29. How to participate:  https://theartcolony.ning.com/group/atcs/page/how-to-participate-in...

1. Linda ----- A. Marie, Gina

2. Christine--Eliz, Debra

3. A. Marie--Gina, Marion

4. Eliz---------Debra, Dabau

5. Gina-------Marion, Sherry

6. Debra----Dabau, Stacy

7. Marion---Sherry, Linda

8. Dabau---Stacy, Christine

9. Sherry---Linda, A. Marie

10. Stacy---Christine, Eliz

Views: 453

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to sign up for this swap. This will be my first one so I hope I do it right!

PO BOX 27902
St. Louis MO

I'm sure you will do fine Sherry! Welcome aboard. Click on the link above if you have questions about how to participate in a swap.

Hey Liz! What is your zip code? 

Eliz Hunt said:

Fantastic I'm looking forward to it! Elizabeth Hunt, 38 East Albany St, Apt 2, Oswego, NY USA

Stacy Woolsey said:

Hi Liz, I added a link above to help you out. It will tell more about participating in swaps. Have fun!

Eliz Hunt said:

I'd like to participate. I haven't done it before but sounds like fun! Let me know what you need from me! 

Liz

Oops! 13126

Hi Sherry I have you in the bug swap my email address is mazlou62@bigpond.com, could you please email me your address thanks Marion :)

A Marie - I have you in this swap.  Pls send me your address.  My email is:  wewaltz@yahoo.com

Hi Christine, please forward your address for ATC's, thank you.

Christine Sharbrough said:

Would love to join as well!

I have a new address, private.  Thanks!

Christine Sharbrough

Stacy, your little critters will be in the mail tomorrow, :).  Christine, still waiting on an address for yours.  I'm away for two weeks so they will not be able to be sent till I get back :(

Debra, I received my bugs today and they are adorable! I will try to post them this weekend =)

I'm running behind peeps. Marion, Yours will be in the mail today.  Sherry, may I have your address please?

These are the insects I received from Liz! They are so cute! She also sent me some paint samples which I thought was extremely creative - I would never have thought how much you can do with these, especially for small things like ATCs! Thanks Liz! : )

Sherry, I got your email but it did not have a PO box #.

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service