Can you tell me how to thank members who make kind comments please.

Marilyn x

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marilyn......Great to catch up with you.......should be able to continue our comments on this site now 

warm regards

AlanW

Will send a friend request. Mxx

Alan David Webb said:

Hi Marilyn......Great to catch up with you.......should be able to continue our comments on this site now 

warm regards

AlanW

Being new to this site, and stumbling around... i have the same question at the top, which i didn't find the answer to in the replies... how do you make a comment on someone's wall, or thank someone for their feedback.  Comment below their comment ... or ive seen people comment on my own wall.  but when i tried that i didn't see a place to comment on their wall.  perhaps i'm blind. :)

Hi, you don't see a box like this at the bottom of someone's picture gallery page?

Stanton M Frey said:

Being new to this site, and stumbling around... i have the same question at the top, which i didn't find the answer to in the replies... how do you make a comment on someone's wall, or thank someone for their feedback.  Comment below their comment ... or ive seen people comment on my own wall.  but when i tried that i didn't see a place to comment on their wall.  perhaps i'm blind. :)

ok. so if i wanted to leave a comment on someone's wall, i click on their name,  then scroll down that page to find the comment block, right?... :) i think i found it... i guess i didn't look around enough... thought there might be a comment option up higher... thank you for your help

Pat said:

Hi, you don't see a box like this at the bottom of someone's picture gallery page?

Stanton M Frey said:

Stanton

As Pat said if you click on someone's name it should take you to their personal page. If you scroll down there will be an open box and above it reads " Leave a comment for  John Smith" or whatever their name is. If you type into the box that comment will be received bu them and they can reply to you and it will appear on your personal page. 

Hope this helps. 

John 

Thank you all, sorted sometime ago! Mxx

Glad to hear you see it Stanton. Explore the site. At first it seems really confusing, but once you get the hang of it it's easy. It was that way for me anyway...lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service