I was just recently introduced into the world of abstract art

I have been so amazed at the abstract art and the messages

or patterns I find in them.

I have several of mine, that I would like to share

and get some feed back.

Views: 251

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

You have quite a lot of energy and wonderful colors going on.  I don't know if it just me and my computer but the pantings looked a little blurry. I wonder if you can get the just a littler smaller? they might come out a little clearer.  Isn't abstract fun!! I loved it when I started, well I still do but in the begining I was always so surprised at wht showed up on the canvas.  Keep going, have fun with it. 

Welcome to the wonderful and fun world of abstract......Andrea Santee

I know, I can't take pictures, I am going to attempt to fix them with the help of my son when he gets some time off work.

thanks and you are so right I need to learn more about resize...... thank you so much I am going to attempt to fix that as soon as I can ......My children are comfortable around computers and sometimes they don't understand why mama

don't know a pixel from pixy dust lol. I gotta say I love the abstracts I have saw. I feel like a kid in a candy shop

Attachments:

thank you

Andrea Santee said:

You have quite a lot of energy and wonderful colors going on.  I don't know if it just me and my computer but the pantings looked a little blurry. I wonder if you can get the just a littler smaller? they might come out a little clearer.  Isn't abstract fun!! I loved it when I started, well I still do but in the begining I was always so surprised at wht showed up on the canvas.  Keep going, have fun with it. 

Welcome to the wonderful and fun world of abstract......Andrea Santee

Attachments:

I like it. It is busy but in a good way. I agree with Ruth on the texture. What medium did you use? 

Acrylic, Met. temp. paint, felt marker,

Yes, I'd definitely call that more abstract-representational.  Lots of lovely textures and layering, and a very harmonious use of the fall colors.  Nice organic line quality.  Juicy work!

thank you all so much

thank you

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2020   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service