Just wanted to say hello! And see if I got this editor figured out ok.

Views: 155

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure what editor it is you're using Andy, but I certainly enjoy the view of your painting. It's showing very well, vibrant in color and beings it's shown on a wall gives me an idea how it would look in my own home. Thank you for sharing. ~~Wray~~

Great picture Andy, LIghting certainly does it justice and the colours are excellent.

This look really good, and welcome

Looks great, I love the wonderful blend of the blue tones.

Look forward to seeing more artwork from you. :D

Love your "Sun at Dawn"-welcome, from another newbie.regards, sbb

Stunning image--very vibrant.  Are you doing any post-editing for your photographs of your work?

You remind me that I need to get back to painting--finish, photograph, and post some of my latest inspirations.

Wraymona, thank you. I use PS Elements 10 (photoshop lite) retails about $100 I think
Wraymona Low said:

I'm not sure what editor it is you're using Andy, but I certainly enjoy the view of your painting. It's showing very well, vibrant in color and beings it's shown on a wall gives me an idea how it would look in my own home. Thank you for sharing. ~~Wray~~

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes.

I really like this work. The dramatic lighting really shows it off well. Love the use of light and the colors are pulsating. Well done!

seems like I've commented on this piece.  If not I really love the gestural application of paint and the color.  Looks like it was done alla prima or in one sitting.  Good vibes from it

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service