Barbara Davis's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds interesting........I will give it a try.  Thanks Susanne for coming up with a…"

Barbara Davis replied Dec 1, 2015 to ***NEW SWAP*** ATTENTION: New Deadline Date!!!

181 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Susanne Skene

" Another view.    Thanks again, Barbara"

Barbara Davis replied Dec 1, 2015 to **NEW** - Twinchie Book Swap!

186 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by J L Johnson

"My Twitchies have arrived!  Thank you so much  to Elaine Sobey, JL Johnson and Alice…"

Barbara Davis replied Dec 1, 2015 to **NEW** - Twinchie Book Swap!

186 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by J L Johnson

"Hey Susanne,  sign me up.....I would like to  make a journal.  I have your journal d…"

Barbara Davis replied Sep 7, 2015 to **NEW** - Twinchie Book Swap!

186 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by J L Johnson

"Here is Stacy Woolsey's creative bookmark.  She made the bookmark with Ranger inks a…"

Barbara Davis replied Jun 11, 2015 to "CLOSED" -- **BOOKMARK SWAP** -- Partners Now Posted!!

170 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Bill Linthwaite

"Just opened these lovely ATCs from Elaine Sobey.  The first one is titled 'Butterfly…"

Barbara Davis replied May 7, 2015 to CLOSED ONE COLOUR/COLOR A MONTH FOR 2015 ATC APRIL = GREEN

122 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Riya

"Elaine sent me this painting of a lighthouse.  She noted that the lighthouse is near…"

Barbara Davis replied May 7, 2015 to "CLOSED" -- **BOOKMARK SWAP** -- Partners Now Posted!!

170 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Bill Linthwaite

"Mary Margaret Hickman sent me these two lovely ATCs.  The first is a spider web with…"

Barbara Davis replied May 7, 2015 to CLOSED ONE COLOUR/COLOR A MONTH FOR 2015 ATC APRIL = GREEN

122 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Riya

"I received this bookmark from JL Johnson....I used this particular saying in my own…"

Barbara Davis replied Apr 25, 2015 to "CLOSED" -- **BOOKMARK SWAP** -- Partners Now Posted!!

170 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Bill Linthwaite

"These are the sparkly and glittery ATC's I received from Marion.  The first one is t…"

Barbara Davis replied Apr 16, 2015 to CLOSED - ONE COLOUR/COLOR A MONTH FOR 2015 ATC MARCH = RED

164 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Susanne Skene

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service