Marion Riddell's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like me, I put stuff away so I know where it is then forget where I put it lo…"

Marion Riddell replied 21 hours ago to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

23 21 hours ago
Reply by Marion Riddell

"Marion (Maz) Riddell  5 Osborne Avenue Belgrave Heights  Victoria 3160 Australia  "

Marion Riddell replied Jul 14 to CLOSED - MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP AUGUST 2019 - IN THE STYLE OF JACKSON POLLOCK

7 Aug 12
Reply by Marion Kaye

"Marion Riddell  5 Osborne Avenue BelgraveHeights  Victoria 3160 Australia"

Marion Riddell replied Jun 9 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

23 21 hours ago
Reply by Marion Riddell

"Marion Riddell 5 Osborne Avenue  Belgrave Heights  Victoria 3160 Australia"

Marion Riddell replied Jun 1 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - JUNE 2019 IN THE STYLE OF FRIDA KAHLO

28 Jul 27
Reply by Marcia Campbell

"These amazing cards arrived from Sharon yesterday "

Marion Riddell replied May 24 to CLOSED Using this quote by Salvador Dali create Two Postcards for Two Partners

16 Jun 12
Reply by sharon oppenheimer

"I'm glad you like them Debra"

Marion Riddell replied May 3 to CLOSED Using this quote by Salvador Dali create Two Postcards for Two Partners

16 Jun 12

"Marion (Maz) Riddell 5 Osborne Avenue Belgrave Heights 3160 Victoria  Australia "

Marion Riddell replied Apr 11 to CLOSED - MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP MAY 2019 - MARGARET PRESTON

12 Jul 19
Reply by Marion Kaye

"Marion (Maz) Riddell  5 Osborne Avenue Belgrave Heights 3160 Victoria Australia  "

Marion Riddell replied Apr 11 to CLOSED - MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP MAY 2019 - MARGARET PRESTON

12 Jul 19
Reply by Marion Kaye

"these amazing cardz arrived from Tricia yesterday. I love getting all these beautifu…"

Marion Riddell replied Apr 9 to CLOSED Using this quote by Georgia O'Keeffe create Two Postcards for Two Partners (for quote read on)

13 Apr 11
Reply by Marion Kaye

"Sorry Wwwthis lovely postcard arrived yesterday  from An. Snail mail brings some lov…"

Marion Riddell replied Apr 6 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - MARCH 2019 IN THE STYLE OF MAURITS CORNELIS ESCHER

10 May 9

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service