Marion Riddell's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"Marion Riddell (Maz ) 5 Osborne Avenue Belgrave Heights Victoria  Australia  3160"

Marion Riddell replied Oct 7 to MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP OCTOBER 2019 - IN THE STYLE OF  - FRIEDENSREICH HUNDERTWASSER

5 Oct 7
Reply by Marion Riddell

"This one is also upside down,  yet when I checked the photo in the file they are up…"

Marion Riddell replied Aug 25 to CLOSED - MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP AUGUST 2019 - IN THE STYLE OF JACKSON POLLOCK

11 Sep 16
Reply by sharon oppenheimer

"A lovely water colour card from Marion, I love how everyone has a different approach…"

Marion Riddell replied Aug 25 to CLOSED - MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP AUGUST 2019 - IN THE STYLE OF JACKSON POLLOCK

11 Sep 16

"Sorry they're upside down I dont know how that happened and I can't work out how to…"

Marion Riddell replied Aug 25 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

27 Sep 16

"These two amazing cards arrived ffrom Dabou on Friday with some great embellishments…"

Marion Riddell replied Aug 25 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

27 Sep 16

"Marion (Maz) Riddell  5 Osborne Avenue Belgrave Heights  Victoria 3160 Australia  "

Marion Riddell replied Aug 21 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP SEPTEMBER 2019 - IN THE STYLE OF  - YAYOI KUSAMA

14 Oct 7
Reply by karen knapp

"Marion (Maz) Riddell  5 Osborne Avenue Belgrave Heights  Victoria 3160 Australia  "

Marion Riddell replied Aug 21 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP SEPTEMBER 2019 - IN THE STYLE OF  - YAYOI KUSAMA

14 Oct 7
Reply by karen knapp

"Sounds like me, I put stuff away so I know where it is then forget where I put it lo…"

Marion Riddell replied Aug 17 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

27 Sep 16

Marion Riddell replied Jul 14 to CLOSED - MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP AUGUST 2019 - IN THE STYLE OF JACKSON POLLOCK

11 Sep 16

"Marion Riddell  5 Osborne Avenue BelgraveHeights  Victoria 3160 Australia"

Marion Riddell replied Jun 9 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

27 Sep 16

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service