Maureen Craddock's Discussions (1,033)

Discussions Replied To (856) Replies Latest Activity

"Linda I'm so happy you like what I created. The Alice image is from a set of stamps…"

Maureen Craddock replied Nov 18, 2016 to FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER and NOVEMBER - Partners Now Posted ***ANYTHING GOES*** ATC Swap!!!

306 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Cindy Poulos

"Cindy , thank you so much for all the beautiful art you sent me . I am over the moon…"

Maureen Craddock replied Oct 25, 2016 to FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER and NOVEMBER - Partners Now Posted ***ANYTHING GOES*** ATC Swap!!!

306 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Cindy Poulos

"Laura so nice to see you are returning to what you helped build from day one. I reme…"

Maureen Craddock replied Oct 18, 2016 to Guess What.....

14 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Laura Shelton

"Hi swappers. This is the first time I've been able to get into TAC for at least two…"

Maureen Craddock replied Oct 6, 2016 to CLOSED September Colour Wheel Postcard Swap -Triad Colour's Yellow, Red and Blue

37 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Elaine Sobey

"Bill life has been hectic for me, but I wanted to let you know your awesome atc's ar…"

Maureen Craddock replied Sep 28, 2016 to FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER and NOVEMBER - Partners Now Posted ***ANYTHING GOES*** ATC Swap!!!

306 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Cindy Poulos

"Thanks Bill no worries, it seems like Im falling behind on everything these days. I…"

Maureen Craddock replied Sep 20, 2016 to FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER and NOVEMBER - Partners Now Posted ***ANYTHING GOES*** ATC Swap!!!

306 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Cindy Poulos

"Hi Brooke, Im just checking to see if your card ever made it to you, it had quite a…"

Maureen Craddock replied Sep 15, 2016 to CLOSED July Colour Wheel Postcard Swap Red/Orange and Blue/Green

50 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Maureen Craddock

"Marion MAZ Riddell, Thank you for the lovely Mandala card ! Also for the bits and pi…"

Maureen Craddock replied Sep 15, 2016 to CLOSED - Mandala Postcard

39 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Marion Kaye

"Add me please Marion Maureen Craddock 363 N. Wyoming Ave.  N. Massapequa, N.Y. 11758…"

Maureen Craddock replied Aug 23, 2016 to CLOSED September Colour Wheel Postcard Swap -Triad Colour's Yellow, Red and Blue

37 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Elaine Sobey

"This beautiful card comes to me from Marilyn Parigian. Thank you Marilyn, I love it…"

Maureen Craddock replied Aug 23, 2016 to CLOSED July Colour Wheel Postcard Swap Red/Orange and Blue/Green

50 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Maureen Craddock

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service