MARGARET M's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"And here's mine from Jennifer Kelseceny - sorry I've been so long in posting - camer…"

MARGARET M replied May 10, 2013 to ***CLOSED*** "Alice in Wonderland"/"Through the Looking Glass" ATC swap Partner list & Gallery

210 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Susanne Skene

"I too received my card from Riya - as well as a lovely crocheted owl and a card - as…"

MARGARET M replied Apr 15, 2013 to **CLOSED** - "Cemetery Angels." - Adventures in Charcoal! - SWAP PARTNER LIST & GALLERY

139 May 5, 2013
Reply by Anton Abela

"Please add me in too...... Margaret McInall 4 Brecon Place Aberaman Aberdare CF44 6R…"

MARGARET M replied Mar 31, 2013 to ****CLOSED******Aboriginal Dot Painting

97 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Riya

"Rita - please don't worry about the cards - just get better soon.  Best wishes  Marg…"

MARGARET M replied Mar 31, 2013 to **CLOSED** - "Cemetery Angels." - Adventures in Charcoal! - SWAP PARTNER LIST & GALLERY

139 May 5, 2013
Reply by Anton Abela

"Me too please Margaret McInall 4 Brecon Place CF44 6RP U.K."

MARGARET M replied Mar 15, 2013 to ***CLOSED*** "Alice in Wonderland"/"Through the Looking Glass" ATC swap Partner list & Gallery

210 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Susanne Skene

"Been away for a few days and arrived back to find these  lovely bookmarks from Stac…"

MARGARET M replied Mar 12, 2013 to (Closed)Laura's BookMark Swap!

177 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Susanne Skene

"  I can second that! Thanks to all of you for your help and best wishes too!"

MARGARET M replied Feb 14, 2013 to (Closed)Laura's BookMark Swap!

177 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Susanne Skene

"Hi all - I'd be grateful for some 'outside' help.  I'm due to retire at the end of t…"

MARGARET M replied Feb 13, 2013 to (Closed)Laura's BookMark Swap!

177 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Susanne Skene

"Think I've made a serious error here folks - have posted my two bookmarks today - bu…"

MARGARET M replied Feb 12, 2013 to (Closed)Laura's BookMark Swap!

177 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Susanne Skene

"Think I'd like to give this one a go - certainly another topic which is totally not…"

MARGARET M replied Feb 10, 2013 to **CLOSED** - "Cemetery Angels." - Adventures in Charcoal! - SWAP PARTNER LIST & GALLERY

139 May 5, 2013
Reply by Anton Abela

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2020   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service