Marcia Campbell's Discussions (450)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"My lovely Andy Warhol themed post card and goodies. Thank you, Sharon! Cats are one…"

Marcia Campbell replied Aug 3 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

26 5 hours ago
Reply by Dabau Singh-Heer

"Marion, I can't find my earlier post, but I wanted to let you know I sent your card…"

Marcia Campbell replied Jul 31 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

26 5 hours ago

"I'm glad you enjoy the post card, Alicen.  I was so worried about it getting damaged…"

Marcia Campbell replied Jul 27 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - JUNE 2019 IN THE STYLE OF FRIDA KAHLO

28 Jul 27
Reply by Marcia Campbell

"Thank you, Marion for all the beautiful things you sent to me! I can't wait to try t…"

Marcia Campbell replied Jul 14 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - JUNE 2019 IN THE STYLE OF FRIDA KAHLO

28 Jul 27
Reply by Marcia Campbell

"Marcia Campbell 501 Scotts Crossing Rd Winnsboro, SC 29180 USA"

Marcia Campbell replied Jul 5 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

26 5 hours ago

"Thank you Marion.  I can't wait to see it.  :-) "

Marcia Campbell replied Jul 5 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - JUNE 2019 IN THE STYLE OF FRIDA KAHLO

28 Jul 27
Reply by Marcia Campbell

"Hi Alicen, I'm finally sending your post card today. I hope you enjoy it.  :-) Marci…"

Marcia Campbell replied Jun 27 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - JUNE 2019 IN THE STYLE OF FRIDA KAHLO

28 Jul 27
Reply by Marcia Campbell

"Thank you.  I do have a question.  Do we try to replicate one of the artist's pieces…"

Marcia Campbell replied Jun 2 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - JUNE 2019 IN THE STYLE OF FRIDA KAHLO

28 Jul 27
Reply by Marcia Campbell

"I'd like to sign up, please. Marcia Campbell 501 Scott's Crossing Rd. Winnsboro, SC…"

Marcia Campbell replied Jun 2 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - JUNE 2019 IN THE STYLE OF FRIDA KAHLO

28 Jul 27
Reply by Marcia Campbell

"Thank you so much.  :-)"

Marcia Campbell replied Jan 4, 2014 to ***CLOSED*** In the Style of.... ATC swap "Monet"

386 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by kathleen a sidor

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service