Marion Kaye's Discussions (1,403)

Discussions Replied To (1280) Replies Latest Activity

"MARION KAYE29 ORCHARD STGLEN WAVERLEY 3150VICTORIA AUSTRALIA"

Marion Kaye replied on Thursday to MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP AUGUST 2019 - IN THE STYLE OF JACKSON POLLOCK

2 on Sunday
Reply by Marion Riddell

"PARTNERS Marion K POST TO - Karen Dabau POST TO - Marion R Marion R POST TO - Dabau…"

Marion Kaye replied on Thursday to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

13 yesterday
Reply by karen knapp

"Hi Fellow Swappers, I have closed this Swap, sorry about it being late but I have ha…"

Marion Kaye replied on Thursday to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

13 yesterday
Reply by karen knapp

"Welcome Dabau "

13 yesterday
Reply by karen knapp

"Welcome Karen "

13 yesterday
Reply by karen knapp

"Hi Marcia, I sent your postcard last week, I hope it reaches you safely and fast.  M…"

Marion Kaye replied Jul 1 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - JUNE 2019 IN THE STYLE OF FRIDA KAHLO

23 yesterday
Reply by Stacy Woolsey

"WOW Alicen! "

Marion Kaye replied Jun 13 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - APRIL 2019 IN THE STYLE OF VINCENT VAN GOGH

11 Jun 13
Reply by Marion Kaye

"So glad they arrived safely and thank-you for your lovely words Sharon xoxoxo "

Marion Kaye replied Jun 13 to CLOSED Using this quote by Auguste Rodin "I invent nothing, I rediscover". create Two Postcards for Two Partners

11 Jun 13
Reply by Marion Kaye

"Marion Kaye 29 Orchard St Glen Waverley 3150 Victoria Australia"

Marion Kaye replied Jun 9 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST SWAP JULY 2019 - ANDY WARHOL

13 yesterday
Reply by karen knapp

"PARTNERS ARE POSTED FOR THIS SWAP AND THE NEW JULY MONTHLY SWAP IS POSTED TOO, SO PL…"

Marion Kaye replied Jun 9 to CLOSED MONTHLY ARTIST POSTCARD SWAP - JUNE 2019 IN THE STYLE OF FRIDA KAHLO

23 yesterday
Reply by Stacy Woolsey

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service