CLOSED ONE COLOUR/COLOR A MONTH FOR 2015 ATC DECEMBER = GOLD

Closed - ONE COLOUR/COLOR A MONTH FOR 2015 ATC DECEMBER = GOLD

OUR LAST COLOUR FOR 2015, I HAVE PUT THIS SWAP UP EARLY BECAUSE DECEMBER IS SUCH A HECTIC MONTH AND I WILL BE AWAY ON HOLIDAYS FROM 27TH DEC FOR 3 WEEKS.

You can sign up for this month, next month (when it is posted), a single month here and there, your favourite colour/color month only, pop in and out depending on what is happening in your life at the time, this is a fun and playful swap - join us for all or join us when you can, everyone is welcome.

WHEN YOU SIGN UP PLEASE USE YOUR MEMBER NAME FOR THE ART COLONY AND ALSO ADD THE NAME YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR SWAP ADDRESSED TO WITH YOUR ADDRESS, THANK-YOU.

Monochromatic colour/color ATC's

Monochromatic colours are all the colours (tints, tones, and shades) of a single hue.

Each month we will make 2 ATC's for each of our 2 swap partners, 4 ATC's in total for each swap. The ATC must be in the colour stated for the corresponding month.  This month is DECEMBER and the colour is GOLD.  You may use varying tints, tones and shades of GOLD. When creating this ATC, but it must be all GOLD.  Any theme or medium is permitted but it has to be ALL GOLD.

As for when a colour/color becomes another colour I will leave this up to the capable TAC artists participating in these swaps.

If you are really keen you can begin creating now and be ready to post as soon as I list your partners and you can also start on your next months colour too.

*NB I will aim to publish the monthly swaps around the same dates as I began the first swap.

Deadline to sign up: Friday 18TH DECEMBER 2015

Date swap partners will be posted: Monday 21ST DECEMBER 2015

Deadline for posting: MONDAY  28TH DECEMBER 2015 
(If for any reason you are unable to send your ATC's by this date, please contact your partners directly and let them know, we all understand that the reality of life can interfere with our creative time.)

Please sign up for this swap by adding your name and address in the Reply box below, and I'll add your name to the sign-up list. If you don't want to post your mailing address publicly, you can write "private" but remember that you're responsible for getting your address to your swap partners.

When you receive art from the swap, post a photo of the art here in this discussion so that others can see the wonderful art you received.

Make sure you read through the guidelines on "How to Participate in a Swap" which will answer most questions you might have about what to do and what to expect. Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun!

***NB - If the address is marked PRIVATE,  add them as a friend on The Art Colony and message the person to request their address.

***If you have marked your address as PRIVATE please send your address by message/email to me, Marion Kaye, either add me as a friend on TAC or email to majdkaye@yahoo.com.au, WHERE I WILL KEEP A CENTRAL LIST OF ADDRESSES, IN CASE OF ANY ISSUES.**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP PLEASE USE YOUR MEMBER NAME FOR THE ART COLONY AND ALSO ADD THE NAME YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR SWAP ADDRESSED TO, THANK-YOU.

1.Alicen Kaye
355 Westbury Road
Prospect Vale 7250
Tasmania, Australia

Alicen's partners are - Elaine Sobey and Anna Carina Hult

2.Janice L Johnson,
2319 N Early St,
Kansas City,
KS 66101 USA

Janice's partners are - Linda B and Maureen Craddock

3.Pandalana Williams
2650 NC  Highway 66 South
Kernersville, NC  27284
USA

Pandlana's partners are - Janice L Johnson and Cindy Poulos

4.Cindy Poulos
36 Fryar Road
EAGLEBY
QLD 4207
AUSTRALIA

Cindy's partners are - Diane Edgar and Marion Kaye

5.Linda B - Private address, please contact Linda or Marion for address

Linda's partners are - Bill Linthwaite and Alicen Kaye

6.Elaine Sobey ,
28 Duncan Ave .
Stratford,
PEI Canada C1B 1L3

Elaine's partners are - Pandalana Williams and Anna Carina Hult

7.Maureen Craddock
363 N, Wyoming Ave.
N. Massapequa,
N.Y. 11758 USA

Maureen's partners are - Janice L Johnson and Diane Edgar

8.Marion Kaye
29 Orchard St
Glen Waverley 3150
Victoria
Australia

Marion's partners are Linda B and Alicen Kaye

9.Bill Linthwaite
9841 W. Pinespring Ct.
Crystal River, FL
U.S.A. 34428

Bill's partners are - Elaine Sobey and Maureen Craddock

10.Anna Carina Hult
Tobaksvägen 27, 2tr
S-12357 Farsta
SWEDEN

Anna's partners are - Pandalana Williams and Bill Linthwaite

11.Diane Edgar
28 Croft Terrace,
Aspatria,
Wigton,
Cumbria,
ca7 2aw
UK

Diane's partners are - Cindy Poulos and Marion Kaye (PS Diane you have two Aussie partners, is this okay for postage for you?)

Well this was my last "picking partners out of the hat" for 2015, I hope you all enjoyed this GOLD swap and best wishes for the festive season and the new year of 2016.  Thanks so much for joining the swaps and making them wonderful, as the host, I have really appreciated the support, fun, creativity and enjoyment these ATC colour/color a month swaps have given me.

If anyone missed a month, let me know, I have extra ATC's in nearly every colour/color and I am more than happy to send your way in 2016.

Watch out for the monthly postcard swaps which will begin in February 2016, we will have two complementary colours a month to create with and swap.

Marion

Views: 832

Replies to This Discussion

Sign me up!

Alicen Kaye
355 Westbury Road
Prospect Vale 7250
Tasmania, Australia

I'm in 

Janice L Johnson, 2319 N Early St, Kansas City, KS 66101 USA

Pandalana Williams

2650 NC  Highway 66 South

Kernersville, NC  27284

USA

Yes please Marion, 

Cindy Poulos

36 Fryar Road

EAGLEBY QLD 4207

AUSTRALIA

I'm in on this one, too.

Address private.

I'm in for this one too _ Thanks again Marion for all your work on these over the last 12 months _ They have been great fun.

Elaine Sobey , 28 Duncan Ave . Stratford, PEI Canada C1B 1L3

please add me

Maureen Craddock

363 N, Wyoming Ave. 

N. Massapequa, N.Y. 11758 USA

Sign me up, please!

Bill Linthwaite
9841 W. Pinespring Ct.
Crystal River, FL
U.S.A. 34428

I´m In :) !

Anna Carina Hult

Tobaksvägen 27, 2tr

S-12357 Farsta

SWEDEN

hi sign me up please xx

diane edgar

28 croft terrace, aspatria, wigton, cumbria, ca7 2aw UK

Partners are POSTED 

Well this was my last "picking partners out of the hat" for 2015, I hope you all enjoyed this GOLD swap and best wishes for the festive season and the new year of 2016.  Thanks so much for joining the swaps and making them wonderful, as the host, I have really appreciated the support, fun, creativity and enjoyment these ATC colour/color a month swaps have given me.

If anyone missed a month, let me know, I have extra ATC's in nearly every colour/color and I am more than happy to send your way in 2016.

Watch out for the monthly postcard swaps which will begin in February 2016, we will have two complementary colours a month to create with and swap.

Marion

Hi Linda B,  your cards are in the mail today, Sunday 20th Dec and Alicen, your envelope is waiting for you here.

I pulled Alicen out as my other partner and Alicen is arriving here tonight (she is my daughter, who lives in Launceston, Tasmania, Australia and I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia).  Alicen is joining the family for christmas and then she and her fiancee, Josh and my husband, John, my son, David and I leave on 27th Dec for a 3 week holiday in Japan.

Linda, the coll change has arrived at 12.45pm and the temperature has dropped by nearly 10 degrees, from 35 to 25, thank goodness (this will make sense when your envelope from me arrives, lol.

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service