I would like to host an ART SWAP. I'm thinking 5x7 size. Or larger if you wish. Everyone will have 2 partners if I get enough to sign up. Sign up will end March 31st and ill have list of partners by following week. All work must be post dated by end of April. No rules as there really aren't any in Zentangles. If your interested please post your name and address here.
Christina

Views: 4549

Replies to This Discussion

March, 2013....is this closed?  It doesn't say...

Goodmorning Phillis,

Unfortunatelly it is closed...since  March 31. At the top of the page it says when the sign up ends and till when you have to send it to your partner. But when you would love to do a Zentangle Private Trade, i am yours ^_^. Just let me know by PM.

Very late reply, but I was in the neighbourhood ^_^ , yes I love Zentangles too...a lot just like making Mandalas and Doodles
We could do a private trade when you like, just let me know ^_^.

Debbie Rippie said:

Very pretty Riya, I love zentangle!

Goodmorning Susanne, Even the black and white is my favorite...this cute butterfly makes me smile and i really like how this card turned out. But i think i just choose the wrong madium for colouring, it is not as bright as i wished for. But i hope that my partner, still don't know who got the butterflies, likes it. Still didn't hear anything from Stacy, and I can't send her a new message :(.

I really do love making zentangles and as what I just told Debbie and Sharon, I am always in for a private trade, and I would love to do another private trade with you.

Well, you know something...I just make some Zentangles and I send them ^_^. Watch your mailbox my dear friends.

Susanne Skene said:

Riya, both zentangles are stunning but I have to say my favourite one is the butterflies.  I love this colourful piece and the delightful smiling face of the big butterfly caught my eye immediately.  Beautiful work!

It is a pity this one is closed. So if someone is in for a private trade, please let me know!

Hi Desiree, I would be happy to do a private trade with you but think you would also enjoy joining the Mandala swap that I am hosting.If you goggle "Zen mandalas" there are several tutorials on how to make Zentangle mandalas. This is what I am working on at the moment and they are really fun and easy to do, same technique as normal zentangles,just round. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Desiree said:

It is a pity this one is closed. So if someone is in for a private trade, please let me know!

Hi Sharon

Let's do a private trade anyway, I would love to! My email is d_veltsema@hotmail.com, maybe you want to send me an email about it?

And I think I have already signed in for the mandala swap, but I will check it out! I've done both Zentangle mandala's as well as 'normal' mandala's and I love doing them!

sharon oppenheimer said:

Hi Desiree, I would be happy to do a private trade with you but think you would also enjoy joining the Mandala swap that I am hosting.If you goggle "Zen mandalas" there are several tutorials on how to make Zentangle mandalas. This is what I am working on at the moment and they are really fun and easy to do, same technique as normal zentangles,just round. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Desiree said:

Hi Desiree, Yes,of coarse you are signed up for the mandala swap. I should put a curfew on my late night replies LOL.

A private swap would be great. How about two for two to start with. My address is: Sharon Oppenheimer, Edif.Barclays local 4 , Urb. Guadalmina Alta,  San Pedro de Alcantara Malaga 29678,  Spain . I will send your off in the next couple of days. Thanks for trading ,I am looking forward. 

Desiree said:

Hi Sharon

Let's do a private trade anyway, I would love to! My email is d_veltsema@hotmail.com, maybe you want to send me an email about it?

And I think I have already signed in for the mandala swap, but I will check it out! I've done both Zentangle mandala's as well as 'normal' mandala's and I love doing them!

sharon oppenheimer said:

Desiree said:

Hey Sharon,

Sounds good, a two for two swap. Does the size matter? My adres is

Desiree Veltsema

Haringvliet 291

8032 HJ Zwolle

the Netherlands

I am sooo looking forward for your mail!

I will make my art for you this weekend!

Thanx and have a lovely evening!

sharon oppenheimer said:

Hi Desiree, Yes,of coarse you are signed up for the mandala swap. I should put a curfew on my late night replies LOL.

A private swap would be great. How about two for two to start with. My address is: Sharon Oppenheimer, Edif.Barclays local 4 , Urb. Guadalmina Alta,  San Pedro de Alcantara Malaga 29678,  Spain . I will send your off in the next couple of days. Thanks for trading ,I am looking forward. 

Desiree said:

Hi Sharon

sharon oppenheimer said:

Desiree said:

Thanx Sharon for your beautiful ATC's I received today, I am happy with them!

For those of you who are curious, I put an image!

Desiree said:

Hey Sharon,

Sounds good, a two for two swap. Does the size matter? My adres is

Desiree Veltsema

Haringvliet 291

8032 HJ Zwolle

the Netherlands

I am sooo looking forward for your mail!

I will make my art for you this weekend!

Thanx and have a lovely evening!

sharon oppenheimer said:

Desiree said:

Hi Sharon

sharon oppenheimer said:

Desiree said:

Very beautiful ATC's Desiree, I just love what Sharon made for you. Sharon,  as allways awesome art. Your colourful art makes me allways happy and smile. I absolutely love these fibrant and intens colours.

Desiree, nice to see someone else from the Netherlands, welcom to this great group ^_^.

Thank you for your comments,Riya They really make Me smile.x

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service