Thaneeya McArdle's Discussions (2,622)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Margaret, thanks so much for sharing your recent iPad/Procreate art, and for sharing…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Feb 13, 2014 to Latest iPad/Procreate creation

7 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

"Hi Jo, I actually haven't used my Gosmart stylus in ages. It was okay but I never re…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Jan 28, 2014 to Stylus/Brush Pen Recommendations for iPad

25 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Eva Macie

"Hi Terry, Thanks so much for sharing your stylus experiences! Funnily enough the sty…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Jul 23, 2013 to Stylus/Brush Pen Recommendations for iPad

25 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Eva Macie

"Thank you Margaret and Richard for your input! The review you found was quite compre…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Mar 19, 2013 to Stylus/Brush Pen Recommendations for iPad

25 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Eva Macie

"Thank you everyone for all this information! Margaret, based on your enthusiastic re…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Mar 17, 2013 to IPad art /Digital art

10 Mar 17, 2013

"Cool, I shall look forward to it! I think whichever format is easiest for you will b…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Jan 5, 2013 to iPad 4 + Procreate = Digital art heaven

4 Jan 5, 2013

"These examples are awesome, Margaret. I especially like the flower! This seems like…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Jan 3, 2013 to iPad 4 + Procreate = Digital art heaven

4 Jan 5, 2013

"Bill, I'm really impressed with your digital paintings!  Especially since you create…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Jun 17, 2012 to Post your finished digital Art here for Show & Tell!

116 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Thomas Marino

"Maybe there is a glitch, but I'm not seeing any art in this thread... Could you try…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Apr 11, 2012 to Is this right way?

4 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by S.Banerjee

"It's inspiring to see the variety of art and styles in this thread, from realism to…"

Thaneeya McArdle replied Dec 3, 2011 to Post your finished digital Art here for Show & Tell!

116 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Thomas Marino

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service