Your work can be any size, any medium, as long as it is created on your computer and as long as it is finished.  

There will be a separate thread for works-in-progress, if you want feedback on a piece before it is finished. 

Please check out the Show & Tell Guidelines before posting here. 

Be sure to do all of the things below if you are posting your work:Show us your artwork - 1 artwork per post. (Click here to learn how to add an image to your forum post.)

Tell us about it:

Program used

Filters used if any

Size

Techniques

What inspired the piece

Tell us whether you welcome critique. You can type something like "Comments and feedback welcome" to indicate that you are interested in receiving constructive criticism that may help broaden your art skills.

If you have specific questions about certain aspects of your piece, please ask in your initial post, because it will help other members hone in on the areas where you want feedback.You may also comment on other people's artwork, but remember to keep it friendly and constructive.  If you like a piece, please explain why. 

Can't wait to see your digital art!  :)

Views: 1596

Replies to This Discussion

You did a nice job with the butterfly Terri. Hopefully I'll get an iPad someday...lol..

Terri Elverum said:

Hi, my name is Terri and I am new to this community and to this group.  I have recently earned enough to purchase my first ipad, a mini with retinal display and am just delighted with it!!  I had a successful craft fair selling my handpainted rocks and only had to use $50 from the budget!  

I also downloaded the App called Artrage and have started to have some fun....my first piece is just me fooling around with the brushes and layers and the metallic setting in colors!!!  Very fun, love shiny stuff!

The second is using the same program, sketching paper setting and just a pencil....I used a referrance picture that i was able to import and pin to my work area.....

Thanks for looking, critiques or suggestions are always welcome but just be aware that these are just my first attempts at using a new form of technology and new apps!

Thanks

Terri

9x12 digital art image

I scanned and used "eastern box turtle" original pencil drawing

The program I used was photoshop5

Original pencil drawing for sale at www.saatchionline.com/daniellamb

comments and critques are always welcome Thank you :)

I scanned and used "silver dragon pencils" original pencil drawing

I scanned and used "dragon fire artist" original pencil drawing

I scanned and used "sitting dragon pencils" original pencil drawing

I created this on my iPad with ArtSet and then used Procreate and ArtSet Pro and another digital piece from Art Rage to change it to the following piece. Unlimited possibilities with these art apps.

Great way to mashup your original into something new!

Thank you, Jo! I loved the face of my Indian Maiden, so sweet, just like Mary and the baby was so peaceful.

I use adobe photoshop CS6 and wacom pen tablet.

I use adobe photoshop CS6 and a wacom pen tablet.

I use adobe photoshop CS6 and a wacom pen tablet

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service