Carla Cryptic's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Pris and what a nice thing that she showed you two alternate versions o…"

Carla Cryptic replied Oct 10, 2018 to Getting the subject's look

2 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Carla Cryptic

"It's been a while since I've been around here - health stuff!  But, I've tried to k…"

Carla Cryptic replied Nov 19, 2017 to Skin, skin and more skin... not to mention hair! ;)

12 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Carla Cryptic

"Here's one that's pretty dramatic in terms of lighting... it's a nighttime scene and…"

Carla Cryptic replied Nov 9, 2016 to Skin, skin and more skin... not to mention hair! ;)

12 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Carla Cryptic

"We are singing the lament of the modern human!  So many things we use every day are…"

Carla Cryptic replied Nov 8, 2016 to Skin, skin and more skin... not to mention hair! ;)

12 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Carla Cryptic

"My pleasure, Marguerite.  We have a lot in common!  I was the computer geek at work…"

Carla Cryptic replied Nov 5, 2016 to Skin, skin and more skin... not to mention hair! ;)

12 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Carla Cryptic

"Wonderful skin tones in that commissioned portrait... did you find it easier to do t…"

Carla Cryptic replied Nov 5, 2016 to Skin, skin and more skin... not to mention hair! ;)

12 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Carla Cryptic

"I do almost all my drawing with a Wacom tablet and pen or my Apple pencil on an iPad…"

12 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Carla Cryptic

"I love how this turned out.   "

Carla Cryptic replied Nov 3, 2016 to Skin, skin and more skin... not to mention hair! ;)

12 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Carla Cryptic

"Brilliant capturing of skin color, mood, and - as always, it seems, in your work - w…"

Carla Cryptic replied Jul 18, 2016 to The Indian Man

8 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Marguerite Valdez

"I like the expression on Mandela's face - I think you captured that really well and…"

Carla Cryptic replied Jul 18, 2016 to Acrylic Painting- Madiba

3 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Carla Cryptic

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service