Jambo(Hello in swahili) friends of Art Colony,

I am Sandi your Game Guide and we will be heading out on a Wild African Safari, where you will meet the Birmingham Coalition of Lions, Thandi the leopard and her cub Tlalamba and many other wonderful animals of Juma in Southern Africa.

Only one two cautions.  Do not hang your feet outside this jeep and absolutely no swimming in the dams.

We will also be travelling to Maasai Mara and enjoying  the migrations and animals, the Cheetas and and plethora of other Wild and wonderful animals.

All you need to bring on this Safari, is your paints, pens, pencils, pastels, brushes, scrap metal, digital and a lot of Mosquito spray.

A little inspiration for your journey( you may use the snapshots, they are my own), you will meet Thandi and her cub.  This was taken in January 2018.

So to start the Safari, we will be going by the Dam where I am sure we will see, Hippos, Elephants, Giraffe and Big cats.

Views: 222

Replies to This Discussion

Snarling Leopard in stages.  Drawn with charcoal on Canson Mi Tientes sanded paper 

Great going here John, this is looking good so far.

Wow it is absolutely fantastic John, fierce and striking love your work my friend.

Hi John, it's great to see your progress in creating this beautiful artwork. The end result is amazing. Well done!

Hi Mary so lovely to see you here my friend.

Charcoal on Mi Tientes sanded paper 

Hi my friend, Now she is a beauty, and so well done too, .  Your details are fantastic.  Beautiful work. Gives you a leopard growl of pleasant.

John this is amazinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Absolutely love it.

Mountain Gorilla

I'm only a Pussycat.

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2018   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service