Here is a sample blog post, to give you an idea of how a blog post can look! You can write about anything art-related in your blog posts. You can also add pictures and links.
There are so many things you can blog about:
- Share your latest work-in-progress. Tell us about your challenges and your plans for the piece, and upload progress photos.
- Share your inspirations. What do you love about art? What inspires you to create the type of artwork that you do?
- Tell us about a recent art fair, museum, gallery or exhibit that you attended. What was the art like? Did you meet the artists? How did it inspire you?
- Upload your finished artwork. Tell us the size and medium. Share your techniques and the inspiration behind the work. If it's for sale, you can include one subtle link to where it can be purchased, but be careful not to use too much salesy talk or your post may be construed as spam.
- Write your own art tutorials. Show us how it's done! Upload progress photos and walk us step by step through the process you used to create a specific piece.
- Share your ideas about art, art history, art business, etc. You can talk about your favorite art movements, your favorite artists, your favorite art museums, etc. Just be sure that you do not upload any images that are not your own, because to upload other people's images constitutes copyright infringement.
Basically, your blog is a place where you can give us insight into your creative mind!